The Val Pass gives you access to a multitude of varied, unlimited activities, as well as discounts! With this pass in your pocket, you can enjoy Val d'Isère without limit: its aquatic space, its exceptional nature or even its Bike Park by mountain bike or e-bike.
Once validated, you will be able to collect your Val Pass at the reception of the Val d'Isère Tourist Office, with the name and last name used on the form.
Activities with unlimited access
- Swimming pool
- Bike Park
- Big Air Bag
- Golf practice
- Inflatable games
- Driving simulator
- Skatepark + equipment
- Climbing block + shoes
These activities can be booked at the aquasportif center, at the chalet of the Manchet sports park and on the dedicated website (coming soon).
In order to allow access to all: only one reservation at a time per activity; each booked activity must be consumed before being booked again.
- Sports walking
- Squash + rackets
- Badminton + rackets
- Tennis court rental + rackets (9.00am-4.00pm)
- Half-day hike with mountain guide*
*Booking only possible at the mountain guides office located at the Tourist Office.
Activities with a 10% discount
- Wellness (jacuzzi, sauna, hammam)
- Fitness classes
- Aquagym classes
- Yoga classes
- Outdoor and indoor climbing lessons
- Pure Altitude beauty institute
- Muscle/cardio rooms
- Acroval (trampoline-gym)
- Tree Top Adventure Park
- Recreation center
- Tennis: mini-tennis camp / children / teenagers (1 hour to 1 hour 30/day)
- Horse riding:
- Quarter or half hour of pony in hand
- 1-hour pony lesson
- 1-hour lesson or horse ride
- 2-hour horse ride
FAQ Val Pass
- When is the summer 2022 Val Pass valid? You can enjoy the Val Pass and everything it has to offer from 2 July to 28 August 2022.
- When will my Val Pass be activated? The Val Pass will be activated the first time it is used to access an activity (and not upon the purchase of the Val Pass).
- Can you do the same activity several times?Yes, with the Val Pass, you can do the same activity several times.
- If the Val Pass registered to an individual? No, the Val Pass is not named.
- Is the Val Pass refundable? The Val Pass is not refundable in the event of loss or theft, total or partial non-use, damage or due to the closure or exceptional unavailability of an activity.
You can also buy your Val Pass at the Tourist Office, the Aquasports Centre and at the chalets of the Manchet, Centre and Daille sports parks.